Friday, January 2, 2015

Amsterdam Fifty-Seven: Three of a Perfect Pair


I woke up on the couch, Sterre sleeping on top of me. I tried to remember what had happened before I fell asleep. I remembered Sterre and Auriana reconciled and they both gave me head, switching on and off while looking up at me deliriously. I came like a geyser, I remembered that. I knew I removed the rubber and washed up. We smoked more pot, possibly with more opium, but I couldn't remember for sure. Sterre and I had cuddled on the couch, kissing and caressing each other. I felt blissful, madly in love with her, but beyond that I had no memories. I suppose we must have dozed off, but I had no idea how she wound up on top of me. I had to pee so I rolled her off of me as gently as I could. As I stood up, I noticed I had a condom on me and that the tip was filled with cum. Hmmm. Apparently, we had sex again. Jesus. I went to a wastebasket and tried pulling the condom off, but if was sticking like glue. I rolled part of it off then it ripped. It hurt like hell. I got the rest of it off, went to the bathroom, washed my hands, and used a hand towel to wipe off the cum. I threw the hand towel in the bin—damn, there were a lot of hand towels in there. Probably half a load of laundry.

I went back to the bathroom to piss. Several gallons later, I flushed and washed my hands. There was a tube of toothpaste out and I squirted a little on my finger to brush before washing my hands again. I walked out of the bathroom and took a look around the living room. It appeared most had cleared out. I saw Auriana asleep next to Eliene and Helena with Anna, but the rest were gone. I walked to the couch and lied next to Sterre. She was lying on her side facing me, but still asleep. I kissed her nose and ran my fingers through her hair. She looked so peaceful. She had a tiny smile on her face and occasionally she made little sighs of happiness. I scooted closer to her, put my arm around her back, and pressed my body against hers. I closed my eyes and began drifting off to sleep.

I was stirred awake by Sterre’s lips on mine. Her hand caressed my face. My heart warmed and I sighed. She arched her back and stretched out, whispering a growl as she pulled her lips away. She looked adorable, a baby tigress yawning and waking up. She had been a full-grown tigress the previous night. She was aging in the opposite direction. Her eyes opened and looked into mine. Soft hazels peered sleepily at me, smiling, cooing eyes. I kissed her and she put her arm around my neck then snuggled her face underneath mine while sliding her leg over me. I let my head rest against hers, my lips on her neck. I puckered them again and again, soft kisses all landing in the same spot. Chinese kissing torture. Sterre tilted her head back and brought her shoulder in closer. She whispered, “That tickles.” I tried to dive in further, but she squirmed out of the way. She smiled at me and said “You’re a very bad boy,” as she spanked my bare ass. Oooh, I could get into that.

I turned onto my back and sighed. I shifted my eyes down to her as she put her arm and chin onto my chest. “Sterre, you’re fucking beautiful.” She buried her face in my chest. I threw my arms around her and held her tight. “Can we just lay here forever?” She looked up and frowned. “I wish. What time is it?” I had no idea. Sterre tried to get up, but I held onto her and quietly said, “No.” She looked down at me and said, “I have to see what time it is. I’m supposed to meet some people this afternoon.” She went to the kitchen and I heard her say, “Fuck.” She walked back into the living room and made her way to the bathroom. She said, “I have to shower and go.” I followed her into the bathroom. She laughed when she saw me. “What are you doing?” I said, “I need to take a shower, too." She shook her head. “What am I going to do with you?”

She became serious for a moment. “I’m sorry I got so possessive last night. I don’t what came over me.” I was confused. “What are you talking about?” She said, “You know, the whole thing with Auriana. It felt so good lying next to you, but I wasn’t considerate of either her or you.” I said, “Oh. Well, I wasn’t upset by it.” She grimaced and said, “Yeah, but I might have sent the wrong signals. I mean, we’re not attached.” I shrugged. “I hadn’t thought about it, really. I like you, you know that.” She nodded and smiled. “I like you, too. But I’m not exclusive with anyone. I'm poly, but no primaries, no secondaries. I’m a free agent. That's who I am." I shrugged. "Okay. No worries." Sterre ticked her head side to side like an upside down grandfather clock. "I could see myself getting more serious with you, you know? But it wouldn't work. It would ruin things.” I nodded and said, “I hope that doesn’t mean you don’t want to see me again.” She shook her head vigorously then said, “Michael, no, that’s not what I mean at all. I just didn't want any confusion between us. I guess I'm making a bigger deal out of what happened last night than it was.” She sighed. "I guess I'm telling this to myself more than you." Interesting.

Sterre gestured for me to join her in the shower and I did. After an erotic shower, we dried off and she got dressed. I watched her as she did and said, “What time was it, by the way?” She said, “Almost two.” Holy shit! “You’re kidding me?” She shook her head no. “Okay, so, you have plans with friends now?” She nodded yes. “Well … when will I see you again?” She stood up and pulled her pants to her waist, zipped and buttoned. “Good question. Friday?” I said, “Okay. Where and when do you want to meet.” Sterre shook her head, smiling. “Always with the questions.” I threw up my hands and said, “Yeah, but I have no way to get in touch with you otherwise.” She said, “Write down your email and phone number for me.” With what? Before I could ask, she said, “I have a pen and paper in my backpack. Hold on.” She finished getting dressed, but before she left the room I asked, “Should I get going, too?” Sterre turned to me, a little grin forming on her face. “Only if you want to go.I have to go to my thing so unless you have plans otherwise you can probably chill here. I’m sure Auriana wouldn’t mind help cleaning up.” Good point.

I started to get dressed, but Sterre said, “Wait until I write down your number and email.” I followed her into the dining room. Auriana and Eliene were stirring, but Helena and Anna were still out. Sterre pulled out a pen and paper and I gave her my number and email address. “I’ll send an email before Friday, okay? Who knows, maybe there will be another fun party.” She raised her eyebrows a couple times. Ooh la la.

I asked Sterre if she could give me her email address. “Sure.” She wrote it down and gave me the paper then walked into the living room as Auriana was sitting up. Auriana hugged her then they spoke in Dutch. Auriana nodded her head and got up. Her breasts were exceptional and I found her body sexy. She was plump, that was the best word I had to describe her, but in such a sexy way. I was naked and I could feel myself stirring for the first time since I was in the shower with Sterre. Auriana stretched and that got me hotter. Fuck, I was naked in the woman’s kitchen with a growing erection. She went to the chest and grabbed the baggie of pink pills then gave them to Sterre. Auriana said something and Sterre reached in the baggie. She pulled out quite a few pills and handed them to Auriana, who put them on top of the chest. Sterre put the baggie into her backpack then said something else in Dutch to Auriana. In fact, she went on for about a minute, a smile growing on her face more and more as she did. Auriana was beginning to smile, too. I heard Sterre say, “Michael,” and they both looked over at me. They laughed enthusiastically and I looked down, my dick completely hard and me with a fucking piece of paper in my hand.

I started walking back to the bedroom to put the paper away and get dressed, but Sterre said, “Michael, wait.” She walked over to me and gave me a hug. She laughed as she held her hips out from me. “It’s difficult to hug you when you’re in this, uh, condition.” She reached down and gave my penis a tug then kissed my lips briefly. She let go and walked toward the door. She blew me a kiss then looked at Auriana. She said something in Dutch in a high-pitched voice before closing the door. Auriana yelled back at her in Dutch while laughing. I turned to Auriana. Eliene was stirring a little more and when she saw me she laughed. I blushed, embarrassed, and turned toward the bedroom again. Auriana said, “Wait, Michael, don’t go. Come here.” I turned around, my cock now the elephant in the room. I whined like a child while laughing a bit, “What now?”

Eliene was petite and her small breasts jiggled ever-so-slightly as she laughed. She had medium-length wavy jet black hair and dark curly pubic hair to match. Her skin was alabaster white and her eyes were such a dark brown they appeared to be black. Auriana’s eyes were softer, a lighter brown, and when she laughed her breasts truly shook.

I walked over to the mattress and waited for Auriana to speak. She looked at my face then down at my erection. Eliene was looking, too. They were both grinning. I was embarrassed as hell being on display, but I was also getting more aroused. My cock was getting harder, even jerking a bit. I sighed and tittered, “Fuck, come on, what is it?” Auriana looked up at me, her breasts giggling. “Sterre told me you were going to stick around to help us clean.” I nodded yes. “I told Sterre we weren’t planning to clean today.” I looked at Auriana then at Eliene, both of them smiling. I was confused. Auriana said, “Sterre insisted that you wanted to stay until we cleaned, though.” Oh. Oh!

I noticed Anna and Helena were awake, too. Eliene spoke to them for a while in Dutch as they rubbed their eyes and stretched. I heard my name and Sterre’s mentioned several times. Helena guffawed, shocked, and looked at Anna. They looked over at me wide-eyed and laughed. I was’t entirely sure what was happening other than I was staying and, well, there were several possibilities, most of them pleasurable. All I knew for sure was that I was naked, fully erect, and the center of attention in a room with four nude women. Funny, when I fantasized about situations like this I knew exactly what to do. But now ... ?

Auriana got my attention. She apparently noticed that I was confused. “Do you want a toke, relax a little?” I said, “Yeah, that sounds good.” Eliene got up and went to the bedroom. She came back with a two-foot bong. Anna and Helena got up and said they were going to shower. Auriana loaded the bowl then shook the cylinder of white powder at me, her eyebrows raised. I shrugged my shoulders then smiled and nodded. Auriana sprinkled opium on top and handed the bong to me, saying, “For the cleaning man.” I laughed and took the bong, kneeling on the mattress. I held it at the base with my left hand then Eliene opened the Zippo and lit the bowl. I sucked and filled the bong with smoke I held my hand over the top and exhaled a tiny bit of smoke then put it back to my mouth, removed the bowl, and inhaled. I didn’t clear all of the smoke, but pretty close.

Auriana took the bong from me as I sunk down onto the mattress. I gradually felt waves of pleasure pulsate throughout my body. Without knowing how it happened I was lying on my back, my head next to Auriana's ass. I put my hand on her thigh and ran my palm up and down. Her skin was smooth. I purred. Echoes of quiet laughter filled my ears before Auriana lit the bong and smoked. It disappeared from sight as Auriana leaned away from me. I allowed my hand to climb up Auriana’s rounded stomach and cupped her breast, as much as I could, anyway. “Your breasts were made in heaven, weren’t they?”

Laughter echoed again. Helena and Anna came back into the room, fully dressed, putting on their coats. Auriana talked with them in slow-motion Dutch … or maybe I just heard it in slow-motion. It didn’t matter. Auriana and Eliene rose up and walked over to them. I didn’t know how that was possible, but I watched it happen. There was more Dutch then hugs. Anna waved to me, “Bye, Michael. Sorry I didn’t get to share time with you. Next time, okay?” Helena said essentially the same thing. I smiled and nodded then waved my hand as the door opened. They seemed amused and waved goodbye before the door closed.

Auriana walked back to the mattress and lied down next to me. Eliene walked to the bathroom and out of sight. Auriana smiled at me, said something in Dutch, and I smiled lazily. She kept speaking in Dutch, but the only things I understood were her inflections, tone of voice, and facial expressions. Her face was animated, eyes devious, smile wicked, inflections playful though possibly mocking. I could see that she saw that I was putty in her hands. I didn’t mind this one bit; in fact, I was getting turned on by the possibility.

I didn’t even realize it, but I had nodded off. I came back around when Eliene bit my lip. Not too hard, but enough to wake me up. I felt her hands on my back, massaging between my shoulder blades. I had been relaxed, but my body seemed to lose even more tension. One of her hands slid to a cheek of my ass as she kissed me affectionately. I was having difficulty orienting myself. It was possible I had died and the gods had decided I was fit for an afterlife of pleasure. I had a moment of realization: Heaven wasn’t a place; it was me. When people died, they entered my body and felt what I was feeling. All the souls that had ever been were now inside my body feeling the pleasure of my heaven. 

I sighed into a mouth, opened my eyes, and saw it was still Eliene’s. Oh, yes, we had been kissing. I felt a hand reaching between my legs then—holy woman of love—caressing my balls. I pulled my lips away and rolled onto my back. “I’m having the most wonderful dream about you right now.” I said this into Eliene’s mouth as she had rolled with me, partially on top of me. She simply breathed in my words and licked my lips with her tongue. I wasn’t sure what was happening. There was no way for me to keep track of the blur of euphoria. I didn’t realize it until I heard her laugh, but I was moaning.

I rolled Eliene onto her back, kissing her as her arms curled around my neck, and I slid a hand over her breast, down her stomach, and into the thickness of her public hair. It was so soft, the texture like downy fur. I ran my fingers through it, felt the skin beneath it, and pulled my lips away from her. I looked down into her eyes feeling nothing but tenderness while still running my fingers over, under, and through her curly hair. “You are so soft, like the hair of a kitten.” I closed my eyes, turned my head downward, and opened them. I watched my fingers playing with her pubic hair while feeling the sensations. Her hair was raven black and looked like it should feel wiry, but it didn’t.

I looked up at her again. Her face looked serene, her eyes lazily open, looking up toward the ceiling. I kissed her nipple, took it into my mouth and gently licked it, circling, tickling, teasing. She squirmed a little and I felt her hips moving slowly, rhythmically. I lifted my head, her nipple popping out of my mouth, and looked at her body. She had an athletic body and when she moved any part the rest of her body moved in relation to it. She was a sensuous young woman, every part of her attached to every other, and her movements declared that there was no part that was merely a part. Even the movement of her hair caused ripples in her body and it dawned on me to use my other hand to stroke the hair on her head.

Her jet back hair was as soft and silky as her pubic hair. I told her this and she snickered. “You have a thing for hair, don’t you?” I thought about it for a second and said, “I guess so. Maybe I just have a thing for your hair.” I had noticed, as well, that her armpits weren't shaved. There wasn't much hair, but she was au naturel. She leaned up and kissed me, pulling me back down with her hands on my neck. I wanted to reach down between her legs so badly, but safety protocol forbade doing so. Instead, I slipped my arm around her back down to her ass and pulled her body next to mine, side by side.

As we kissed, I felt Auriana’s body nuzzle behind mine. Her hand reached around me, on my stomach, and she lowered her hand to my pubic hair, her fingers stroking and twirling it. It tickled, but the sensation was intimately erotic. Apparently, I wasn’t the only person who found pubic hair sensual and sexual. In a sense, I liked women waxed as well. Perhaps the diversity of differing textures and appearances aroused me. Overall, though, I thought pubic hair was evidence of a more mature sexuality, a woman comfortable with her body as it was. Nothing wrong with playing, exploring, being creative, trying something new, but to despise hair on bodies seemed distinctly unnatural, a sign of sensual and sexual self-loathing, possibly a developmentally defective desire to be a creature other than human or, perhaps worse, an impossible and thus destined-to-disappoint desire to be eternally prepubescent. Body acceptance in contemporary Western culture was a significant achievement, perhaps possible only through a strong sense of self-assurance.

I felt Auriana’s breasts and her soft, rounded stomach against my back. Her thicker, muscular legs huddled against mine. I sighed, the sensations from her flesh warming my body while making my skin tingle. She was clearly a woman who loved her body, not at all affected by ideas that it needed to be shaped in a particular form to be sensual, sexual, and attractive. I loved her body as it was and her confident, sensual embracing of her body, the way she moved it and used it, aroused me, made me want her, drove me crazy. Alluring was the word, she was alluring and I was allured. Even as I kissed Eliene, even as I squeezed her ass, even as I stroked the delicate hair of her head, I could feel Auriana’s powerful sexual presence against my back and, as aroused as I had been, I was now on fire.

I turned over to face her and I hungrily kissed her full lips, cupping her breast in my hand, squeezing it, caressing it on all sides, and I brought my lips down to her nipple to suckle it. She pulled my head into her, pressing me hard against her breast, and her forcefulness made me groan. Eliene’s body disappeared from behind me. My back felt colder for a few seconds until Eliene’s hand pulled me by the shoulder onto my back. Auriana followed me, her breast still in my face, and my hand still on it as I licked her nipple. I felt Eliene’s hand grip my piece and roll the condom over my knob and down my dingis. She kissed, licked, and sucked my head with her lips as Auriana lowered herself to kiss me. Eliene slid her lips down my manhood, sucking me in tight, then rose up before going down again, very sensually using her lips all the while, never allowing them to remain static or at rest, her whole mouth actively engaged with my zubra.

Auriana moved her leg across my belly and Eliene disengaged. She held my cock with her hand, guiding me into Auriana. She was wet, soaking wet. She rolled up and down my lul at first slowly then more aggressively before grinding into me, rubbing back and forth against the base of my cock. Eliene had Auriana’s left breast in her hand, sucking on her nipple, and her other hand, oooh, cradled my jewels. As Auriana continued slipping and sliding I felt her juices around the base of my pole dripping down my scrotum. Eliene spread the wetness all around like massage oil as she continued caressing. Sweet Jezebel, she knew when to move and where. I felt the tremors of an orgasm rising and I came with a moaning scream, my body shuddering. Auriana kept fucking me, but soon climbed up me and I slid out of her. She panted while I gasped, “I … will … finish you … soon.” Her mouth opened in a smile and she kissed me. “No rush.”

Shortly thereafter, I felt Eliene remove the condom and wipe me down with a wet rag. How many fucking hand towels did these women have?! Eliene came back with glasses of water for Auriana and I. She also brought grapes and dates that she fed to us. The sensuality of these women!

After giving us water and feeding us, Eliene disappeared from my view and I felt her gently stroking me as Auriana kissed me lightly. Oh, wow. I felt more erotic than sexual; still, I could feel my member growing. Auriana rolled off of me then turned down to my cock. Eliene applied a condom and Auriana took me into her mouth as Eliene climbed up my body, putting a dam in place as she lowered her pussy to my lips. The hair between her legs was thick and she spread herself apart so I could lick her lips and clit. I took my time and Auriana took hers. I slowly explored Eliene's vulva, perineum, labia, hood, clit, inside her lips, and her vaginal opening. My tongue continued traveling around the continent of her womanhood, becoming cultured, learning the viniculture of her clit, the language of her lips, the history of her vagina, and the geography of her vulva.

In my past life as a married man, I had been a pussy connoisseur, exploring the exotic terrain of S.’s inner workings, her folds, her curves, her rises and descents. I loved, without qualms, the honeysuckle of women. The more intent my fascination and loving admiration the greater the pleasure for each of us. I wanted nothing more than to fuse my tongue and lips with Eliene’s passion fruit. I was tempted to bite ticklingly into her, but with the dam in place that wasn’t an option. Nevertheless, I thought nothing and felt nothing other than my communion with her honey pot. Not entirely true, as I did feel Auriana’s lips and tongue around my cock. She worked so slowly and delicately that it was easy to focus fuller attention on pleasuring Eliene.

Still, I was getting harder and harder. Auriana removed her mouth from me and Eliene eased off of me. Auriana caressed my thighs as Eliene walked away to toss the dam. Eliene came back and lied down on top of me. I turned her on her side and pulled her top leg over my hip as I entered her. I curled my arms under hers, pulling her by the shoulders further down on me. I looked in her eyes; they were dazed. I recognized the look; I had felt that look. She was still buzzing from cunnilingus and now her vagina was being filled by me, an entirely new sensation changing the nature of her pleasure. I didn’t thrust hard at all, long strokes in and out at a regular rhythm. She quivered and sighed irregularly, closing her eyes and opening them again. She looked into my eyes then through them, past them, looking somewhere that didn’t exist physically, the look of a woman whose physical sensations had overtaken her awareness.

I began penetrating at a faster pace, purposefully irregular. I was breathing hard, sweat beading on me, and Eliene moaned intermittently, gasping at times. Now it was my eyes that were looking through her, past her, as my body commanded more attentiveness. I vaguely heard a whirring sound and suddenly I felt Auriana’s hand on my thigh. I continued to move forward and back, in and out of Eliene. I wondered vaguely, for a moment, what Auriana was doing, but my mind couldn't stay focused on anything but Eliene for more than a second.  My feelings commanded me to be with her.

I felt slight vibrations near my testicles then saw Eliene’s face contort and turn red. She wasn’t breathing and I felt the walls of her vagina juddering as the whirring sound increased. I felt tugs then bulges, back and forth from the bottom-side of her vagina, and suddenly Eliene’s eyes popped wide open and she exhaled a loud gasp that became a moan then a heated hyperventilation of ecstatic screams. I was panting, too, and saw Auriana intently looking down at Eliene’s crotch and her arm moving back and forth in short bursts. I looked back up, my eyes rolling back into my head as my cock felt the pressure from the vibrator Auriana was gliding in and out of Eliene’s ass. Eliene’s vagina was quaking, the muscles tightening and loosening, her body squirming. I thrust harder, deeper, more regularly, not pulling out as far. Eliene’s moans and short screams had shifted into one long inhaling and exhaling shriek. She grabbed my arm and squeezed, her head bending down as she moaned then flying back as she bellowed, yelps of Dutch broken up by unintelligible howls. I, too, was moaning and groaning with pleasure, losing my ability to maintain any semblance of rhythm.

Eliene’s hand flew from my arm next to her body and shook wildly as if she was experiencing a seizure. Her face was turned upward, her mouth open, but no sound escaped. Her body quakes intensified as Auriana picked up her pace. Eliene bawled, “Ohhh my gaaaaadddd.” She was not just having an orgasm; she was in the midst of an increasingly unbearable orgasm, possibly even a series of overlapping orgasms each greater in intensity than the last.

During that moment, I felt, shockingly, wet vibrations against my asshole, the tip of a lubricated vibrator. As I thrust into Eliene and then pulled out before thrusting again, I felt the vibrator enter me. It wasn’t deep, but to my back door it felt like a fist had just entered. It was now my turn to shriek as my cock was being thuddered by Eliene’s spasmodic vagina and my asshole was being widened by an increasingly rabid vibration. The only thing that kept me from cumming was the fact that Auriana wasn’t moving the vibrator in or out of me, simply holding it in place. The moment she pulled it out a little and slid it slightly deeper inside, though, I shot a massive load while wailing uncontrollably. I collapsed while howling, screeching, and jerking next to the quivering, blubbering mess that was Eliene.

I curled into a ball, my eyes wide, peering at Eliene. Her eyes were glazed. Her body had settled down for the most part, but occasionally she shuddered. She pulled her arms to her chest as her knees bent, letting out a desperate cry. My breathing was shallow; I could feel that if I let out a full breath I would lose control of my body and possibly my mind. I couldn’t prevent it, though; I felt it coming over me, my breath escaping and rising first to a howl then a scream so intense, so full, that I felt it everywhere within my body, my body itself a scream that shook madly. In a moment, my whole body became still, my mouth wide, my eyes wider, focused completely on nothing as I came again, ejaculating copiously into an already fully filled condom.

I rolled over onto my back. Auriana was standing, hovering over Eliene and I. She was smiling, a look of wonder and possibly pride, a goddess who had waved her wands inside us and made us cum so hard it was possible the world might end—at least for us. She wasn’t holding the vibrators any more, though. Instead her hands were folded between her breasts. She looked down at me and her eyes popped. She lowered to her knees and maneuvered her face a foot above my crotch. “Wow, Michael, you’re condom is almost filled with cum!” She laughed, got up, and walked away while I laid my head down, breathed, and tried not to shake too much. When she came back she carefully removed the rubber and used wet paper towels to wipe me off then patted me dry with more paper towels. I guess she’d finally run out of hand towels.

“I think we should eat.” Auriana laughed. “Well, when the two of you manage to get up.” She walked away again. I turned my head to Eliene. She was curled up, her knees against her chest and her arms wrapped around them. She looked … childlike. Her dark, curly hair was draped over most of her face, but I could see her eyes and they seemed to be filled with a mixture of bewilderment and affection. I could feel tears running down my cheeks. She reached a hand over and wiped them away. Two childlike strangers shivering from thunderous climaxes comforting one another in the aftermath.

Auriana came back to the living room after some time and tried to rouse us from our cuddling fetal positions. She lifted up Eliene as she squeaked, a toddler pulled away from her little friend on the ground. I, more like an infant, desperately waved my arms to grab her but to no avail. Auriana helped Eliene put on a blue robe then she grabbed my hand and helped me up off the mattress. I felt almost like an adult, an adult who had been in a pleasure-induced coma. Auriana handed me a long, voluminous t-shirt, essentially an oversized nightgown. I put it on though it was a bit tight through the shoulders. At least it was long enough to cover my ass and any dangling in the front.

Auriana had on a pink robe and she led us to the dining room table. She had apparently cleared the table from the previous night because there was now a large salad bowl, a bottle of wine, and a pitcher of ice water in the center with three smaller bowls, wine glasses, and water glasses at each place seating. Eliene sat down and I waited until Auriana sat, but she went back to the kitchen to grab napkins. “Sit down, Michael, please.” I did as I was told.

I felt profoundly exposed, emotionally raw. The sensation was incredibly erotic, intoxicating. I felt hyper-aware. I was also hungry as hell so I dug into the salad, delicious mixed greens including spinach leaf, walnuts, sunflower seeds, and cranberries with a bottle of vinaigrette to top it off. As we were eating I occasionally looked up at Eliene and saw her looking at me then glancing down at her food. At times it was I who was looking at her when she glanced up at me and I would quickly look away. How had we suddenly become sixteen year olds? We had just been fucking with abandon while Auriana shoved vibrators up our asses. Orgasms like those, though, had the power to knock out whatever defenses had still been standing. My heart was pumping outside my chest and my sensitivity was floating around the room. I could see Eliene heart throbbing and her sensitivities were even more delicate than my own.

Auriana must have seen this as well--she had certainly seen us when we were quivering, groping, and yelping helplessly in the living room--because she broke the silence. “You two have completely lost it. You're like children who just discovered sex! I’ve seen virgins with less innocence than the two of you.” She started laughing. I blushed a little and smiled shyly. Eliene’s face was red and she tried to hide her embarrassment by looking down. As I had noticed the night before, she was a lot younger than Auriana. I figured early 20s, but she could have been even younger than that. I wasn’t sure. Either way I wanted to hug her.

Instead, I mustered up the courage to speak. “I … I don’t know what to say. I’ve never had multiple orgasms like that. Never. I’d never had a vibrator up my ass, either.” Auriana cackled madly. I came a little more alive and laughed out, “What the hell were you doing, woman?” While laughing herself, Auriana said, “I wanted you to feel as good as Eliene was.” I giggled—giggled? Yes, I giggled—and said, “Mission accomplished.” I blushed again. “I’ve just, I’ve never cum like that before. I didn’t even know it was possible for me. I came while no one was even touching me. I can't believe this, but I had an aftershock orgasm.”

Eliene popped her head up, looking at me as if she had just discovered a new planet in the solar system. “Really? You’ve never had an orgasm after sex?” I shook my head no. “Is that just you or all guys?” I shrugged my shoulders. “I don’t know. I’ve never heard other guys talk about it, though.” I considered this as the table fell silent in collective contemplation. It was my turn to look up with a sense of discovery. “You two woke a sexuality that had been dormant within me. No other women have ever made me cum like that.” I looked at Auriana with awe. “What else am I capable of experiencing that I don’t know about?” Auriana raised her eyebrows and formed an “o” with her mouth before saying, “That sounds like a challenge.” She looked over at Eliene and, poor Ellie, she turned red again as she put her hands over her face. Auriana slapped the table and laughed, looked at me, and said, “Oh my god, there is so much I need to teach the two of you.”

After we ate, we cleared the table and washed dishes. I was drying as Auriana washed and she said to me, “You’re more like a woman than a man.” Huh? “I mean that in a good way.” Okay. I think. “What I mean is--and I think El would agree; in fact, I know she will because I saw how she was with you after sex. You are exceptionally vulnerable during and after sex. You're passionate, yes, men are passionate just as much as women, but I have never seen a man so naturally exposed and vulnerable. There are a lot of women I’ve been with who don’t allow themselves to be as vulnerable as you do. You’re really okay with a woman seeing you as you are, allowing yourself to be completely vulnerable with a woman without being self-conscious or worrying about being judged. From what I saw, you get off on it. I think the reason you have such spectacular orgasms is because you are that vulnerable. It’s a huge turn-on, believe me.” Eliene, who was putting dishes away, said, “Definitely.”

I thought about this. I hadn’t thought of myself as womanly in a sexual way. Perhaps I was blinded by my penis. I laughed aloud while thinking that. Auriana looked at me. “I’m just trying to wrap my head around what you said. I don’t know what to say. I know I’m incredibly turned on right now. My chest started heaving while you said that. Maybe there’s something to it. I get aroused in a certain way, at times, and it’s, well, it’s … I don’t know how to describe it. I hadn’t thought about it, not verbally, but there is a feeling of ‘Take me, fuck me, ravage me,’ and it’s definitely different than when I want to pin your legs back and fuck you silly.”

Auriana nodded her head and smiled, but didn’t say anything. Eliene, though, said, “Maybe you’re bisexual.” I looked at her, dumbfounded. “I don’t … I don’t think so. I don’t know, maybe there’s something latent within me that hasn’t surfaced. After this afternoon, I feel like anything’s possible.” I looked at Eliene for a moment then said, “You’re bisexual, obviously.” She looked at me and shook her head. “No, I’m lesbian.” What?! Auriana said, “I’m bisexual, but Eliene is a lesbian.” I remembered what Nina had said about lesbians liking cock and wondered what the hell was going on with these lesbians. Fucking confusing as hell.

“Okay, let me get this straight—ha, wrong word—let me see if I understand. If you’re a lesbian, why did you have sex with me?” Eliene looked at me as she put a glass away in a cupboard. “I was really turned on watching you and Auriana together. I was turned on watching you and Tess last night, too. I've had sex with other guys. That was a long time ago, though.” I asked her about that. “I’ve had sex with two other guys. The first time I was still exploring my sexuality. The guy was awful, though. I swore I’d never do it with a guy again. The only other time with a guy was in a threesome with Auriana and, well, it was pretty hot. It wasn’t great, but Auriana got me hot enough to have sex with him.” I asked, "So, did you think he was sexy?" She shook her head no. "I wasn't turned off by him, but if it had been just me and him I wouldn't have had sex with him." And me? Eliene blushed. “Auriana is right. Your sexuality is womanly. It’s like you’re in heat and you want to be fucked.” Auriana interjected, “Instead of wanting to fuck a woman, you want to be fucked by a woman.”

Wow. Was that true? “I don’t know what to think. How could I miss something like that?” I felt dizzy, lightheaded, my self-conception turning inside-out. Had they put me under a spell? “Auriana, have you encountered other guys that seem this way?” She tilted her head back, her brow lightly furrowed, and thought for a while. While she was thinking, Eliene said, “I haven’t.” She walked closer to me and grabbed my ass. “Michael, you’re sexy--woman sexy.” Eliene dug her hand deeper into my cheek, leaned in closer, and whispered, "I want to fuck you again." I gasped. She caught me by surprise and I felt flush. “You turn me on like women do. When I say I want to fuck you, I want to be the one fucking you.” Motherfucking fuck, if that didn’t make my cock jump.

Now I understood why I was getting dizzy. I felt like a woman caught between two incredibly horny guys. Fuck me if I wasn’t turned on by it. I felt giddy, aroused, a little unsure while being turned on by being unsure I felt a little bit like I did when shrooms were just kicking into gear, a sense of “Oh wow, I'm not sure what’s going to happen next, but I am definitely not the one driving this ship.” I looked at Auriana, my forehead beading with sweat, my palms clammy, breathing hard. “Is it getting hot in here?” Auriana licked her lips, “Oh, Michael. Wow, sometimes the sex just seeps through your pores.” I shook my head, bewildered. “Are you sure it’s coming from me?” Auriana laughed, “Michael, you are adorable.” I heard Eliene laugh.

We finished the dishes and Auriana handed me a mint. I sucked on it like my life was at stake. The apartment was like a jungle. “I almost feel like I’m shrooming. Did you put anything in the salad or the water?” Auriana shook her head. “No. I think maybe you’re in sexual overdrive. You're making me wet.” Hoo boy. “I think you stirred something up with the womanly talk. Just … I don’t know. I really don’t. My head's spinning. I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling. Overwhelmed?" I took a couple deep breaths. "I asked you earlier if other guys seemed womanly to you, sexually vulnerable and ... whatever." Auriana said, “No, not to the same degree. It’s the naturalness of your vulnerability that is so appealing; that's the quality I call ‘womanly.’ I’m womanly in a sexual way sometimes and more masculine at others. I go with whatever feels genuine. I see the same thing in you. You're probably masculine at times, but you've sucked me in like a woman whenever I've been around you. You exude eroticism. Some women don't like that, but it gets me hot.”

“Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever been so appreciated for my sexuality--no one has ever even identified in me what you have ... not even me! You’re incredibly insightful. You should be a sex guru.” I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer. Auriana kissed me then smiled. “Oh, if you only knew.” Eliene giggled as Auriana continued. “I am going to teach you a few things tonight, but first we need to shower again and then go upstairs to the bed. Everything we need is in the bedroom. Oh, and El, after we shower, will you grab the cherries, chocolate sauce, and whip cream?”

No comments:

Post a Comment